This page contains the rules of the game. By registering in Xelion Online, you agree that you have read and understood the rules of the game. Failure to comply with a rule can result in immediate expulsion from the game regardless of your ignorance of the rule. The Xelion Online team reserves the right to change the rules. We also reserve the right to apply the sanction we see fit depending on the case, player history, etc.
1. Inappropriate names
- 1.1. The names of characters, guilds and stores should not be offensive or inappropriate.
- 1.2. Do not attempt to impersonate a staff member by using similar names (e.g., GM-Velasdev).
- 2.1. It is forbidden to insult other players through chat. This includes inappropriate language and threats.
- 2.2. It is not allowed to publish other servers and pages not authorized by the staff.
- 2.3. Do not send consecutive or repetitive messages in the chat (flood).
- 2.4. Don't be an accomplice to a rule violation. Covering up for someone who has committed an illegal act is punishable by the same sentence.
- 2.5. Do not disclose false or confidential information about staff.
- 2.6. It is forbidden to disturb the staff or prevent them from fulfilling their obligations.
- 2.7. It is strictly forbidden to create false evidence against a player.
- 3.1. It is forbidden to attack monsters that are being occupied by another group or player. This rule will not apply in the areas where the collaboration of all players is required: Kingdom Quests, raids and events.
- 3.2. If all the zones of a map are occupied, the group or the player will have the right to ask for half of a zone as long as that zone is composed of at least 20 monsters. Also, if the group that is occupying the zone does not attack the monsters during 10 minutes, the zone will be free.
- 3.3. It is forbidden to attract monsters with the intention of attacking other players. This includes taking a monster to an area where there are other monsters with the purpose of attacking other players.
- 3.4. It is not allowed to open chests in raids if you have not participated since before 50% of the life of the boss.
- 3.5. It is totally forbidden to take more than one character per person to a raid during the first 6 hours after the respawn of the world boss. After 6 hours you can take as many characters as you want.
- 3.6. It is not allowed to declare war during a raid. The guild that declares war will have to leave the raid map until the raid is over.
4. Kingdom Quests
- 4.1. It is forbidden to join the KQs and to be absent or uncooperative.
- 4.2. Multi-accounts are only allowed on KQs if there are 2 minutes or less left before the start of the KQ.
5. Bug abuse and hack
- 5.1. A bug is a game error that produces an unwanted action. It is forbidden to abuse a bug in order to benefit from it.
- 5.2. Likewise, it is forbidden not to inform the staff of the bugs or to disclose them to other players.
- 5.3. It is strictly forbidden to modify or remove the skill animations. Under no circumstances will it be allowed to do so.
- 5.4. It is only allowed to delete/modify textures or effects such as auras in order to improve computer performance.
- 5.5. The use of third party programs that allow you to have advantages over other players is not allowed.
6. Security and sales of items
- 6.1. It is forbidden to ask other players for their account data. Xelion Online staff will never ask for your account information.
- 6.2. We recommend that you do not share your account with anyone. If you do share it and lose items or access to your account, we will not help you.
- 6.3. It is forbidden to publish sales in exchange for real money.
- 6.4. Likewise, we are not responsible for scams that may arise from the purchase of objects or accounts for real money.